Crossroads church will begin meeting in person on Sunday, May 24, 2020. Please know that the Elders and Staff are working very hard to make coming to church safe for you and your family. The steps that we have taken follow the state guidelines on public gatherings during phase 1 of reopening. On top of those guidelines, we have had the building professionally cleaned and sanitized.
As we prepare for face-to-face gatherings, there are a few important things to know:
1. We don't expect everyone to come. If you are vulnerable or nervous about attending, we don't expect to see you at church — but we DO want you to join us online! Our service will continue to be live-streamed on our YouTube Channel.
2. If you are sick or have been around someone who has been sick, please wait for two weeks after recovering to make sure you are clear of any virus before returning to church. Please join us online.
3. If you plan to join us in person this Sunday, please sign up here. Be sure to put the total number of chairs needed for your family in the quantity section, not the comments section. We are going to set up the chairs based on your responses to make the most of the space we have. Letting us know will keep us from scrambling around right before or during the service to make appropriate socially distanced seating.
4. We will be singing, but we will limit the number of songs we sing.
5. We encourage you to wear a mask, but it is not mandatory.
6. As of right now, our only service will be 10:30 worship on Sundays. Children's and Youth activities, Small Groups, and other events are still suspended until further notice.
7. Please be sensitive to the needs and concerns of those around you. Though we may have different convictions about reopening, we are aiming to remain unified in this time for the glory of God.
8. Don’t forget to bring your own coffee!